Friday, November 14, 2008

Bumps in the dark

Well, I'm cautiously celebrating what I'm 99% sure are the baby's first moves and bumps! I'm starting to feel little nudges and pressure on one side like the baby's found a comfortable spot and is laying on one side. I'm so blessed and excited, but nervous as well. Please keep praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby! 
  Today is a BEAUTIFUL California day. It's in the 80's with a light breeze and the beach was calling my name. Caleb and I had an impromptu picnic at Lover's Point. While it would have been much more relaxing just to sit and gaze out over the water splashing up against the rocks, bask in the sun, and smell the ocean water...we spent the time trying to keep sand out of Caleb's food (hard to do when he kept brushing his hands clean right on top of it), Keep the food from falling into the sand, make sure the sun wasn't in his eyes, and keep him from throwing all of his food to the seagulls who are not afraid at all to grab the food out of your hand as you're about to put it into your mouth! I was afraid the gulls were going to attack us! :) However, it was still an enjoyable moment in time. Hope you all have a good weekend. Jesus loves you

3 comments:

The Lovegren Bunch said...

I'm jealous ;o(! it's a wonderful, balmy 40's, here, and it's actually comfortable!!!! i do hope we get to come see you guys before you move to C. Springs!!

Rob and Carrie said...

So exciting that you're feeling the baby!

Jen said...

yay! oh i'm so glad you're maybe starting to feel baby. :) oh, and i finally checked my mail and got my birthday present :) thank you! i love it and the card was absolutely beautiful, love and miss you!! <3