Wednesday, November 05, 2008

They're coming!

  Matt is on his way back from the airport with two of our teens from our youth group in Texas! We are so excited to get to spend a few days with Heather and Noel, show off California, and just be together. It really was like leaving our kids behind when we moved so this will be a good reunion. To the rest of our kids that we are still missing...come soon! 
  Hope that everyone has a good weekend. 
  
P.S. Pictures to follow after this weekend 

3 comments:

jodes said...

That's gonna be so much fun!!!

Jen said...

YAYYYYYY! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! <3

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Ok, I read from to top to bottom, so I went through a couple posts before I finally figured out who the girls were! So glad you guys had a good time together!