And I'd post pictures...but you've already seen these places just refer to earlier blogs! :)
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Noticing a trend...
I've come to realize I'm becoming more and more like my parents...my dad especially today. Oma's been here not even 24 hrs and already we've taken her to Lover's Point, Carmel, and yep, you guessed it next on the list is the Aquarium and Fisherman's Warf. Not that it's bad to take everyone to these places, cause they are really great places to go to and so fun to visit...but when we lived out here EVERY time someone came to visit my dad had this list of places we took everyone too, and we knew the order and where we would park and what we would do each time we went there...and now I'm doing the same thing! :) I love how that works! Good thing that my Dad is such a good example to follow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HA! That's pretty funny!! But hey, at least you know what to do when people visit. Beats sitting around doing nothing.
I can't wait 'till it's my turn! <3
Post a Comment