Hey Just a quick update for everyone. Praise the Lord, we arrived in California this morning at 3:45 after 17 plus hours of driving! A long and very sad day but God is so faithful and we are excited to be here and to see what the next steps are going to be...The first step will be driving 7 more hours to Monterey, CA tomorrow in order to figure out the housing situation. We'll either live on base or have to rent so we'll have to see what God has open. Best case scnerio, we'll find a house availabe and get our stuff moved in and then we'll leave immediatly for So. Ca again to spend vacation time with Matt's family and then we'll go back to Monterey to unpack and settle. Pray for us as we live out of a suitcase for the next month and do lots and lots of traveling. Also, for my heart as it was so hard to leave mom and dad and the boys. We've been so grateful for the time we had in Del Rio and know that God has a plan for us here too.
Sorry for the short update, hope everyone is doing well. I'll update agian soon!
Jesus loves you
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aww, I'm glad you made it (kinda)! I'm glad to hear you made it in one piece, I've been checking everytime I get on still just incase! Thanks for keeping us updated!
Glad to hear you made it there safely! What a long trip, hope the kids were good for you. I'll be praying for you guys as you get settled, continue to travel, and miss the fam back in Del Rio.
I MISS YOUUUUUU!
Hope finding a house goes well. Let me know! I have things to send to y'all once I have an address.
Love you guys.
Glad you made it. If you get a free second while you're down this way, give me a call. We'd love to see you!
Brooke, I'll defintily try to call you soon. We're here for about 2 weeks. so call me at 830-719-3286 or I'll try to get ahold of you! Can't wait to see you and Hope...and Mark to if he can make it!
Post a Comment