Sunday, August 10, 2008

Moving Day

Well, this is it...for now. Matt is waiting to take down the computer for tomorrow the movers come! I'm not sure when I'll be blogging again, but until then please keep us in your prayers as we pack up to move across the country and leave family and friends behind.  We are excited to see what God will do in this next chapter of our lives...but if you know me at all, I'm not a big fan of change so God has to really hold me through this! You will all be in our thoughts and prayers as well! Jody, I can't wait to hear how the half marathon went! I was praying for you! 
  Someday, I'll catch everyone up on the pictures from the last couple of weeks, but until then....Jesus loves you!
  See you in California!

4 comments:

Rob and Carrie said...

We're thinking of you guys! I know it's hard to leave your family, but I know you have some great adventures ahead!

. said...

Aww, I'm so sad! It's kinda funny, you will be just as 'close' as you are now I just have to wait a few days! Send out your new address soon! And make sure the computer is the first box you unpack, ok?! Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back to California!! I know once you are back for awhile you will be loving it. See you soon.

me&em said...

i am praying, i know how hard it is to leave your family for the sorta unknown, and i didn't even have kids. i love you with all my heart... thank you for updating about my flood. also thank you for always being here for me. I can't wait to hear from you...