AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHH!!!! Ok, much better. With the move fast approaching (the movers come on Monday), family visitors, family birthdays, and pre-move stess...the internet decides to go out! Well, to be quite honest, the internet did not go out, the company decided it was ok to turn off our internet without permission and start the new owners account, also without their permission. So after several days and many, many phone calls to the cable company we have the internet back again! Praise the Lord. Sad how much we've come to depend on the internet but I really felt cut off from the rest of the world! I've decided I do not at all like being a grown up and having to deal with things like: calling the cable company several time to politely and forcefully ask for our internet to be turned back on, tell them we're not paying for the service, and where, for the love of Pete, is the cable guy you told me was on his way an hour ago ...in a town that it only takes 10 mins. to drive through! , calling the electric company and the new owner to coordinate when their electric takes over and ours ends, working on getting vehicles registered in the correct state, coordinating with the movers on dates and walking with them through the house to figure out what we need to do and what they will cover, getting Matt's pickup truck listed in the paper so it can be sold, and I can't remember what else I've been doing over the last several days...but I don't like it! :) What happened to being 12 years old and without a care in the world! On the up side, I do like having children and being married so I guess you can't have one without the responsibility of it...but man that would be a sweet deal if you could! :)
On top of all the fun stuff listed above, we have Jeremy's 18th birthday tomorrow, Dad birthday dinner tonight and birthday on Friday. Matt's fini flight on Friday, parties on Saturday and swimming lessons...and goodbyes. I think that's what is the hardest ...the goodbyes...and I can't even yet mentally prepare for saying goodbye to mom and dad .
Eventually here I'll get pictures posted of our Six Flag trip with the youth last Monday and all the other things that have been going on, but right now my floors need to be mopped...yes, I'm still cleaning, it's a bit of a stress reliever for me and I have a fetish for clean floors, and the boys will soon be up from their naps....so until next time~ Jesus loves you~
1 comment:
Wow! That would stress me out too!! I am so adicted to my 'port' into the real world, I would lose my mind if I was without internet for too long!! Good luck on all the move stuff, when are you going to know your new address?
Post a Comment