Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Car

Well, it's official, we're a mini-van family! I didn't think that Matt would ever take the step, but he's more excited then I am! :) We are the proud new owners of a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan with the swivel seats and table! :) Let me tell you how God provided...Matt's step dad is a Dodge dealer here in California. We were able to get the van at invoice plus a bunch of rebates! Praise the Lord! We didn't get all the bells and whistles i.e. the my gig system where you can down load your entire ipod and all your photos (really who's going to look at their pictures while driving!) and two seperate t.v.'s but we did get one t.v. installed at the dealership so that will be nice. We are really excited and it will be nice for when family comes to visit and we can all go around together. Oh, and most important...it's blue. If you seem them around, it's not the bright blue but a real dark almost grey, black, blue. Come visit and we'll give you a ride!

5 comments:

. said...

I'll come for a ride!

Jen said...

I CANT WAIT TO COME SEE IT!!! :D

Robyn said...

So glad you have arrived in CA! Wanted to pass on our family blog to you:

www.fourpachecos.blogspot.com

Come check us out! :)

Robyn P

jodes said...

That's awesome! :o)

me&em said...

Congrats, I will come with Julie for a ride as long as we don't fight about what movie we get to watch.