Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Update on boys

Well lets see...our two big updates for the day. Caleb has been bottle and formula free for over 24 hours now! Very exciting, I've been so ready to move beyond that stage...and yet there was just a wee moment of saddness cause it was like my baby grew up. Sigh.
Kaden went to the dentist today and it was a disaster...to put it mildly. Oma if your reading this picture something like trying to get his haircut! :) For some reason, Kaden is at a stage where he is terrified of anything around his face i.e. haircuts or the dentist. Not so much fun for anyone involved today. But hey...we'll just try in six more months!
So that's our update for the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for Caleb now he doesn't have to pull the fork away from the one holding him. That was a hard day for me as well when I took Em off the bottle. Poor Kaden and the dentist. I have to take Emmalee and I am dreading it I think that should be a daddy job.

Brooke said...

I'm with Kaden on that whole dentist thing! At least you don't have to do it again for a while. Yea for Caleb!