Well, we had yet another quiet weekend...and by quite I am not referring to the two children that God has blesses us with who do not know the meaning of quiet! :) Saturday, I had my usual run (12 miles this week and 13 next weekend!) which was great and then Matt was off on his bike ride/tour of Del Rio. Then we all headed to the pool for fun time and the base bowling alley for lunch (they have the best food!) After that it was nap time for the boys and the rest of that evening is a blur...so on to Sunday. Sunday was church and then dinner at Mom's house ( I LOVE dinner at Mom's house!) and then Sunday night we try to have family movie night...which brings me to the pictures. I love the contrast between how Kaden and Matt watch movies and how Caleb and I watch movies! This weeks selection was Finding Nemo (guess what...they found him) and Matt and Kaden really enjoyed watching the movie. Caleb would give the movie a passing glance but was much more content to play on the floor and climb all over our legs...just like his mommy who also has a hard time sitting still for very long! Just wanted to note the differences! :) Hope you had a great weekend too!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute! You watch movies like i do! I have the hardest time sitting still and have rarely sat through an entire movie. Drives Dave nuts as he's sooo into movies. Even just watching TV i have to be doing something... laundry, flipping through a magazine, anything.
Post a Comment