Just thought I'd share a couple pictures of the boys having their after dinner reading time. (You can tell it's after dinner cause Caleb has no clothes on and we have to strip him to feed him or I'd being doing loads of laundry every day!) And no, after dinner reading time isn't part of our schedule, it just happened to be when they decided to look at books together. Oh, and in more exciting news...Caleb's birthday is tomorrow! In some ways I can't belive it's only been a year that we have had him...it's hard to remember life before two! We'll have the birthday pictures up for you soon. I'm so excited to see him try cake. It'll be fun to see how different his reaction is compared to Kaden's. But more on that in the next blog!
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY for Caleb and his birthday! Wish I could be there. Love you
Post a Comment