Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Playtime





































Sorry it's been a while since I posted...can't really say we've been overly busy just not much going beyond the usual...which has actually been nice for a change. I snapped these pictures of the boys playing together in Kaden's room and in the bath. Caleb got a big boy chair for his birthday and he loves to sit in it next to Kaden. He's so cute climbing into it. He has to get one knee in it and then kind of slide his bottom in. Usually, he ends up toppeling over which is really funny, but he's getting better all the time.


I couldn't resist taking the bath pictures. Caleb was so cute playing with this tupperware dish. He would put it on his head and over his face and just yell. I would love to know whats going through his head! And he loves to stand in the bath. Not the safest practice but it sure is hard to make him sit!


The boys just have so much fun being goofy together. I think the sound of their laughs is my favorite sound.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good that you only posted the pics without Mr. Winkie in them. when they got older i don't know that they would appreciate Mr. Winkie being broadcast to the world! lol

Anonymous said...

Oh my is that Matt JR. sitting in that chair.

Michelle said...

Yes Matt made sure I didn't post any Winkie pictures!