Thursday, August 09, 2007

Birthday Boys















































































J















































































































We celebrated two more birthday boys this week. Jeremy turned 17 on Tuesday and Dad turned older on Wednesday! :) I don't even have the words to express how blessed I feel to be living so close to mom and dad and the boys right now. It breaks my heart to think of moving again...but until then I'm just going to savor and treasure every moment we have. Especially the birthday moments! In our family, something terrible usually happens on a birthday but these two seemed to go off without anything going wrong so that was good. We just enjoyed awesome dinners (which I especially loved since Mom did the cooking!), presents (whick Kaden loved cause he got to help open all of them), and cake for Jeremy and pie for Dad (I did make the pie at least). As you can tell from the pictures...and I know there's a lot of them but you got to love all the different expressions everyones making (especially Jeremy) they just crack me up!

9 comments:

. said...

Cute, Happy birthday boys!! I loved all the faces, seems like you have one funny brother!

I saw on the news that Chris Wood saved his girlfriends life, your brother is a hero! (Does he know?)

Anonymous said...

I loved all the pictures. And the pie you made looks yummy. I loved how your wrote Dad turned Older. I am glad you all had great party's. Love you

Anonymous said...

A few pieces of the furniture make me home sick for you all.

Michelle said...

Must be a different Chris Wood since our Chris doesn't have a girlfriend....or he's holding out on us! :)

Anytime you need to come "home" you're more then welcome!

Brooke said...

When/where are you moving again?

Looks like fun birthday parties!

Anonymous said...

I want to move but CA is so expensive and well Texas you wont be there long. Cody would love to move there but we would still be 8 hours from each other darn Texas for being such a huge state. Anyways We could transfer to Oaklandish area or L.A. Where are you going? Brooke where are you exactly?

Brooke said...

We're in Orange County. A little south of L.A. Not even close to Oaklandish.

Anonymous said...

Darn it oaklandish is the better bet for Cody to transfer to. Do you like the Oaklandish word? I am not sure where it is just that they fly into Oakland and drive somewhat south. I do listen to Cody when he talks I swear.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday guys! Your pie looks good. are those holes hearts?