Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Weekend











I hope everyone had a good weekend. We just enjoyed some family time this weekend which was great. We went to the lake on Sunday and took the boys swimming. A couple times I said, "Man I wish we'd brought the camera down with us." Only to find out after we had dressed the boys and walked up to the park that Matt had brought the camera down with us! Oh well...I'll just have to describe the picture to you. One, Caleb in his floaty bathing suit. It's a full body bathing suit with floaties on the inside of the front and back...ok so I'm not describing this very well, but he looked so cute in it. Two, Kaden (who isn't swimming yet on his own) with two swim tubes around his waist. He looked like one of those ring stacking toys that babys play with. Sorry no picture! Blame it on lack of communication! The pictures I did take are of the boys doing their favorite thing in the park...playing in the rocks. We tried to get a picture of Caleb laying down in the rocks "swimming" but he always got up before we could snap it. Anyways, a fun family day!

No comments: