Thursday, May 17, 2007

Number 100!!!





























This is my 100th blog! How exciting is that! We should celebrate with ice cream or something! :) Everyone go have some ice cream and think of me! :)
Actually, I just wanted to get on here and post some nine month pictures of Caleb. I realized today when I took him for his nine month check up that I had forgotten to take any pictures of him. Well, I did get some nice pictures done but I haven't gotten those all ordered yet. So anyways, here are some pictures of Caleb at nine and half months. He was 21 lbs and 1 oz and 29 1/4 in. today. We're praising the Lord for his good health, that's something I never want to take for granted. Let's see what is Caleb into these days...His absolute favorite thing to do is walk holding onto someones fingers. He hasn't figured out cruising by himself or standing but I'm sure that will come soon. If he can't walk he amuses himself by army crawling, or as we call it inch worming, himself around the house...to wherever I am...to sit at my feet and fuss! :) No, really he's a happy baby and such a good boy. We fall more in love with him each day.
The rest of us are doing good too..it's almsot the weekend yeah! Everyone enjoy and don't worry blog 101 is soon to follow! :)

4 comments:

jodes said...

CONGRATS on POST 100!!!!! Who knew you'd become a little posting machine! :o)

Anonymous said...

AWW he is so cute, getting so big and i am glad to hear he is so healthy. :) You all make beautiful children.

Brooke said...

He's so cute! You have some good pictures there. He's getting so big!

. said...

Happy 100th! And you didn't want to start a blog... who knew! What a handsome guy! I can't believe he is the same weight, and just over a inch longer than Brody, he seems so much older in the pictures! I guess they say you are the last one to notice your kids are growing up!

ps. did you ever get the haircut pictures to work?