Hope everyone had a good weekend. We did down in Del Rio. Saturday we went to the Rodeo...technically it was just bull riding but for simplicity sake we'll call it a Rodeo. It was alot of fun...I felt a little out of place since I don't own a pair of boots or a cowboy hat or tight jeans, but fun none the less. Only one Cowboy out of 45 got kicked in the head so I guess that makes for a good night! Yeah, those people are crazy and of course now Jeremy (my brother) is signed up to try riding...crazy. Of course I forgot my camera so you'll just have to imagine Kaden in a straw cowboy hat dancing like crazy to the music and cowboys flying through the air as they get bucked of an angry bull!
The pictures are from yesterday and today. I walked out of my room yesterday to find that Kaden had caught Caleb in the laundry basket...I think he was trying to make him a turtle or something. :) And Kaden's new fashion trend is army (camo) everything (underwear to if he can) so I found so cheap army stuff at Walmart to Kaden and Caleb could match. And the first picture is from this morning. We watched two boys for a friend and another friend came over with her son so this is the one shot of them sitting still watching Superman (what else!) Hope you all have a great start to your week! God is on His throne, keep your hope in Him.
Jesus loves you
5 comments:
I love the leg sticking out from under the basket! hee hee... How can you NOT own boots, cowboy hat or tight jeans!? i thought you lived in Texas?? I'm in Indiana and even I have them! :o)
I'm jealous you went to the rodeo/bull riding. i love that stuff. I always try to make my husband watch it with me when its on TV. LOL!! Maybe i should move to Texas....
P.S. How's the running going??
love how they match!
Jeremy told me all about him going to ride a bull. I made a joke with him that the bull may kick him in the butt. Sounds like fun and while pictureing the scene you painted I laughed. What fun!
Love you
I don't wear anything but flip-flops (unless I'm running) and I don't like my butt enough to buy tight jeans! :) Anyways...running is going great. We're up to 8 miles...9 is the goal this Saturday. I'm excited but that's a long way from 26!
Way to go Michelle!!! 8 miles is awesome - you'll be up to 26.2 in no time. ;o) What training plan are you following?? Sounds like you are running with someone else?? That's always nice. I'm a running nerd, I want more details! How are your knees holding up? Any problems?
Post a Comment