Here are some pictures from Matt's birthday. We had a late party...we opened gifts (Kaden did really well until Matt started taking to long and then he started telling him what was in each gift and opening it for him!) and then went to dinner at one of the nicer restaurants in town, then back home for some pie. Sorry the pictures are a bit dark and blurry, I'm not sure what happened. Friday we went and got Matt his bike for his birthday, he's very excited about it and I borrowed Mom's bike so we could go for a ride. It was so much fun...now I'll have to get one too! The birthday quote from Kaden is this... Mommy-"Kaden, do you know how old daddy is going to be? He's going to be 30 that's really old!" , Kaden (with tears welling up in his eyes), "But I don't want daddy to be old, then he won't be new anymore!" :)
Other then fun birthday party, it's a preety normal weekend. Matt took Friday off which was awesome so today (Saturday) we're doing house stuff and tomorrow we're having some friends over for one last Happy Birthday party. Wish you all could come!
1 comment:
Aww how sweet is Kaden He wants his daddy to be new. Were you running while taking the pictures? Umm there is something I want to ask so I will email you seems rude on here and you will know why. As always peaceful calm, missing, I love seeing pictures of Mom and Dad does something for my heart, of course Chris and J also. Love you all so much.
Post a Comment