Here are some pictures from the weekend. Chris had his senior prom and took his friend Noel. Aren't they cute! It still blows me away that Chris is going to prom...and graduating on Friday! Makes me feel so old...seems like my highschool graduation shouldn't have been that long ago! :)
Then there's picture of Kaden with underwear on his head...everyone needs pictures like that! :) Monday we went to SanAntonio to pick up my Grandma (who came in for Chris' graudation) and I got to go to Starbucks!!!! Thanks Dad! :) I also got to buy some new running shoes and running stuff, and I found a picture for the house to go on the blue wall, so all in all a swell day!
And now it's way way way past my bedtime so I can't think of anything else interesting to say! :)
8 comments:
I can't believe he's graduating! Makes me feel old too.
So...what sort of running stuff did you get!?!? Do tell! And take pictures too! :o)
I got a new sports bra (desperatly needed as my other one was rubbing me raw!)new running top, shorts, shoes(one for running, one for cross training), and a pedometer...which I haven't figured out how to work yet, but I'll get it going by Saturday cause we hope to do 11 miles then. Hey, what was your 5k time?
Depends if I'm running in a race or for fun. Normally my 5ks are anywhere between 27-30 minutes.
Good luck on your 11 miles! Do you run first thing in the morning to beat the sun?
We usually run about 8-8:30 once the boys are up and have had breakfast and I feel like I can leave Matt in charge! :) Last week we did about 10 1/2 in 1 hour 45 min. so we're at about a 10 min mile. We'll see if we can keep that up. At one point I was running 9.3 min mile but I don't think I can sustain that. The goal is to finish...I'll worry about the time later! :) I'm impressed with your 5k time very good!
Very impressive times Michelle!! Way to go! Yeah... I'm not a fast runner. Never have been and don't really care to be. When doing long runs I'm generally running 11-12 minute miles. It works for me. I figure as long as I can keep a conversation going with someone while running I'm at a perfect pace.
Keep up the great work!!! Do you have any little 5ks planned out for the summer?
Granted I don't know WERE in Texas you are, or what's nearby but this might help if you want to find a somewhat local race...
http://www.signmeup.com/site/calendar/SignmeupCalendar.aspx?CalendarId=29
We live in Del Rio which is west/south Texas....I can see Mexico from my house! SO we're in a little border town. We were supposed to have a 5k in two weeks that I was pumped about but it got canceled so now the next one is in September...oh well. Thanks for the info though!
i wanted to let you know im not going to be able to help with VBS
I love the underwear on the head pictures!
Post a Comment