Sunday, May 27, 2007

He's Graduated






































Well, Chris graduated on Friday and has now entered the world of adults...or something like that. :) It was a beautiful ceremony and actually really emotional. We're just so proud of him...even if he did dye his hair bright yellow the next day! No pictures of that but thought you all might want to see the pictures of the graduation... and even if you don't here they are! (I'm blaming the blurriness on Kaden who wouldn't sit still on my lap!)
Our weekend was preety much full of graduation activies, so here I am on a
Sunday night wondering where the weekend has gone and facing the next week as a single parent! Matt is taking the youth group up to summer camp...which I wanted to go to as well, but opted out since the thought of two young children at a summer camp for teens did not sound like very much fun! So I'm not sure what we'll do all week...well we have VBS prep so I'm sure we'll stay busy. Tomorrow I may be bored out of my mind since Matt is gone, my dad and Jeremy are taking Granny (my grandma) to Auston, Chris is going to camp, and mom is working...and it's a holiday so everyone else is with their hubbies...ok that's my one pity party moment, I'm through now. Actually, I'm kinda looking forward to the day with just the boys, we'll try to hit the park or something. But there won't be any pictures since Matt is taking the camera to camp! I guess it technically is his camera so I can't be to upset! :) I may have to dig out the video camera and use that one if something cute happens! :) Speaking of pictures, sorry the pictures are out of order on the blog, I wasn't paying attention to how I put them up there. Anyways, have a great Memorial Day everyone...hug someone in the serivce! Jesus loves you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Congrats to Chris!! The pictures made me cry. The one of Chris hugging Mom and Dad got me!! I am so sorry you have to spend the holiday alone you could come here for fishing and cookouts. The boys would love it. I miss you so much that makes me cry to LOL. I love you Sweets and call me if you are so bored you are going to jump off a cliff or something I will have my cell all day if I am not home.

. said...

Wow, I feel old! I love the picct of Chris and all the babes, and you look great! If you are bored you can always take a roadtrip up here...

Michelle said...

All right, we're jumping in the car and headed to Indiana :) Well, maybe someday. Acutally the day hasn't been to bad. I was sick this morning but am feeling better now, Praise the Lord. Love you guys.

jodes said...

Wow. Chris is quite the ladies man, isn't he!? And you... you are gorgeous!

Hope the week flies by for ya.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Chris! To be honest, i really don't remember Chris all that well....hmmmmm....but congrats to him!