Saturday, May 05, 2007
Kissing at Walmart
So my new question for people is, "Have you been kissed at Walmart today!" I went to Walmart on Thursday and was looking for the Q-tips and so had stopped the cart to look around. An old Hispanic Grandmother came up and began touching, blessing Caleb (This happens all the time as fair hair and eyes are preety uncommon down here.) She then turned and grabbed my face and said something in Spanish and kissed me on the cheek! She then went back to touching the baby. When she was done she walked away and I just kind of stood there not sure of why she had kissed me but it was very sweet anyways! Just thought I'd share my Del Rio Walmart story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good think that didn't happen to me you know how I feel about being touched must less kissed. LOL sounds interresting you are so sweet. I would have freaked out. HEHE. Love you
Intresting.. I wonder what she said! Last week I was waiting by the bathrooms at Target and some Asian guy whipped out his camera and started taking pictures of my kids and Haven! (Joan and Harrison were in the bathroom) I wasn't really sure what to think! I figure what's the harm? I think he was a tourist or something.
lol! that totally happened to me when Jeremy and I were out visiting my dad in California!!!! it was an old Italian lady though and it was in a grocery store...but she was speaking italian and then kissed me on both cheeks and walked away praising God (at least i hope it was God) but i was just left standing there stunned and not sure what just happened
You all are so brave. I hate being touched. Stunned would not be a right word for me. HEHE.
Post a Comment