Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Have you missed me?
So...I told you it was going to be a busy summer! :) We had a FABULOUS time with my daddy and Grandma (being with them was the best birthday gift ever)...and the day they left for Texas is the day we drove off to Oregon. We are loving Oregon. It's just beautiful, and the drive up the coast is breathtaking. I've never seen red woods so big or an ocean so vast. Let's see some highlights...watching Kaden and Caleb stand in awe of the Paul Bunyan statue that talked and waved to them (much more interesting then the trees), stopping randomly at the wild life park to let the boys pet some animals...like a lynx and hold a baby lepoard! Spending time with Uncle Gary, Uncle Jim and Aunt Pam and all the cousins, and running a 5 mile beach run along the Pacific! So great! And vacation's not even over yet! As for pictures those will come soon, but not till we're back home which Lord willing will be on Saturday. As for this moment...it's late and I need to go check on the laundry...yep even on vacation I'm still doing laundry! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
im glad you are having so much fun!!
i will see you in like THREE DAYS!!! :D
Yes, we have missed you! Thankfully Rob filled me in as to what you are up to. Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment