Saturday, June 27, 2009

An Elk...our first wild animal sighting and a great way to start the trip
We found Paul Bunyan deep in the Red Woods. He actually talked and waved it was so fun...and frightening all at the same time.
Yes I'm holding a baby leopard! We stopped at a wild animal park where you get to hold the animals! So fun!
Our condo right on the beach! We saw three weddings right on our beach!
We spent our time on the Oregon coast with Uncle Gary...So fun and so beautiful!
Kaden flying his pirate kite on the Oregon beach
The Bear line up
Gammie and the cousins at the Portland zoo
All the second counsins
How it ended...

We had an awesome trip up the Oregon coast! We are safely home and enjoying time with Jennie!!! who came today! Praise the Lord for a safe, fun trip...and as for the last picture. I took a bad step...kind of fell out of the hotel into the parking garage, managed not to drop the baby but sprained my left ankle and thought I broke my right foot. So after a trip to the ER I was set for a ride home. I saw the doctor at home and my foot is not broken! Thank the Lord! So now I'm very impatiently waiting for my left ankle to heal so I can run this next week. :) I was quite the sight with my right foot bandaged and hobbling on crutches on a sprained ankle. :)
Hope you all are having a great weekend. We're hoping to get in some major beach time with Jennie! :)

3 comments:

jodes said...

Looks like you had an AMAZING time away!!! Well... until the falling incident. ;o) I look forward to many beach pictures!!! Now rest up and have your honey baby you.

Mom of Many said...

The kids loved the baby leopard! And you, oh my goodness! God was really watching out for you. I wish I could run with you. Our paces would be the same now. ; )

Family said...

Oh, no! Sorry you got hurt. What a bummer. It looks like the trip was a lot of fun, though. I'm sure you'll be back to running in no time!