Thursday, June 04, 2009

Finished Project

Hand prints...Kaden is red, Caleb is blue, and Kensington is green. 
Here's how it looks hanging in the living room...I've never been one for painting, but now I am SO ready to move into a house where we're allowed to paint the walls.
So the pictures aren't that great but that's what I get for forgetting to take the picture until after Matt worked very hard to get it hung up...it has two hooks on the back so trying to get the nails evenly spaced out and the picture hung strait was a bit of a challenge...that being said, here are the pictures. I am pretty happy with how it turned out. At least, we'll have this as a special way of remembering how tiny they once were. 

2 comments:

jodes said...

That turned out GREAT!! and i love the picture you used!! WELL DONE MICHELLE!!

Brooke said...

I agree! I think it looks great! Great job!

If you're ever going to be down this way, let me know. We'd love to have you come by!