First, Kensington had her first trip to the beach! A very important event in life. I was very proud of myself for getting three kids and all the gear to the beach, down the dunes, spread out on the beach, packed back up, carried up the dunes, wiped down, and put back into the car...all within an hour and a half! :)
Second, Kaden had his first sleep over! Another very important event in life. We had our duplex neighbor Aiden spend the night. (Very nice to have his parents on the other side of the wall if needed). We played Legos, games, watched a movie, ate popcorn and gummie worms, whispered in the dark, the ever important pillow fight, and topped it off with pancakes for breakfast.
So where are the pictures of these two very important life events...Well...I just didn't have enough hands for the camera at the beach and I didn't have much time to think about getting a picture during the sleep over...Oh well, at least we have the memories. :)
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Jesus loves you.
PS. I got in a 5.1 mile run today...not thrilled with the time...so I'm trying to focus on the distance, woohoo!
4 comments:
I think Kensington beat Hope with her first trip to the beach (I still don't think Hope has gone)! I'm impressed that you took 3 kids by yourself! Great job on the running!
Congrats on taking all the kids out to the beach! I still don't think I'd take my kids alone! That is crazy about the sleep over... Kylie went to her first one last night! She was up till 11:30, and was cranky enough to prove it!! She had pancakes for breakfast too! Crazy!
I'm impressed with the beach trip! I'm not sure that'd be something I'd try with three kids on my own ~ GO YOU!! :-D
Sleep overs are SO MUCH FUN!!
Time-Shmime (you know what I'm trying to say here!). 5.1 is AWESOME!! I'm so proud of you - just having a baby and out running already. What an inspiration. I'm glad you were able to fit it in. Its important to have some running/God time.
Thanks for the running encouragement! It is such a needed God time for me...I am a much happier mamma when I've had my run! :)
Julie, I love that Kylie had her first sleep over too! How fun and slightly ironic that is! :)
Post a Comment