Sunday, June 07, 2009

Guess Who Smiles!!!

It's a good smile, when you smile so big you fall over! :)
This picture just makes me giggle, I just love her big eyes.
Loving the double chin. 
I  love this picture of her dimple. :)

Smiling at Mama
I just love looking into her eyes and wondering what's going on in there? :)

  We are LOVING having a smiling baby girl. Her smiles are so precious because they are so sincere. When Kensington smiles her whole face lights up. I just love how everything is so new and amazing to her eyes. Lord, help me to have the eyes and faith of a child. She's is just so beautiful, my heart just swells. :) 
  Hope everyone has a great start to their week. I for one have just OD on chocolate chips (I'm not a big candy fan but I can eat my weight in chocolate chips...straight out of the 72 oz. nestle toll house bag from Costco! :) so I'm going to head to bed and sleep off the sugar buzz, so that we can have a good start to our Monday! :)
 

7 comments:

Julie said...

Aww, she is so cute and getting SO big!! Makes me sad knowing those days are over for me... sniff, sniff. ...but not too sad!!

jodes said...

Look at that smile!! I love how her whole face lights up - she's a doll!!

The Aquinos said...

What a BEAUTIFUL baby! I love her dimple :)

Anonymous said...

I want to hold her! I miss her.

Rob and Carrie said...

So cute! She has the best dimple ever!

Shirley said...

*happy sigh* I love smiles! And that one is simply precious! How in the world do you get anything done? I'd just want to sit and watch her smile all day. *giggles*
: )

Jen said...

MICHELLE! SHE IS THE MOST GORGEOUS THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. i cannottttttt wait to see her in person; i am just speechless, SPEECHLESS! i love you so much.