Saturday, June 16, 2007

My climber




Just a few pictures of Caleb climbing into the dishwasher! :) Kaden was never much of a climber so this is all new territory for me. Probably not the safest thing to climb into but it was preety cute so we took a picture and then moved him! Before the picture he was all the way up inside.

The exciting news for tonight is that Matt is taking me away for the night so that I can sleep in, in the morning! What an awesome birthday present! :) We still have to wake up for church, but it'll still be later then normal! Thanks to Jenny and Jeremy for babysitting! (They're swapping out, not at the same time! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should stick with giving him baths instead of putting him in the dishwasher :) LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful time on your night away. YAY for you where are you all going?

. said...

Yea for you! I would love to go away to sleep in! I'm so jealous! Happy Birthday!!