Monday, June 04, 2007

10 months and walking!!!











Caleb is 10 months old and has entered into the world of toddlers. Well, to be fair he's still not doing much walking of his own accord but he will walk between mommy and daddy and from the table to the couch. It's still a little scary for him to let go of our fingers, he likes to lean against you so that you won't let him go, but once he's standing he does great. I'm just waiting for the day he realizes he can take off...life will never be the same!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww how fun for you and Congratulations to Caleb!!

Brooke said...

How exciting! Way to go, Caleb!

Anonymous said...

that's great!

Anonymous said...

I was showing Em your blog so she can see you Matt and the boys and she wanted to know where Caleb's clothes are!! She was very disturbed. I told her that she walked around like that as a baby and she yelled at me.