Friday, June 08, 2007

Just saying hello

Just thought I would say hello. It's a quiet Friday afternoon and the boys are down for their nap...I love nap time. Tonight is Biblestudy so I'll be busy again soon enough. Tomorrow my running partner and I are goint to attempt to run a half-marathon! I'm so excited! Weird to be excited to run 13 miles but whatever! :) I'll let you know how it goes.
Sunday I plan to be at church most of the day setting up for VBS and then Monday VBS starts so next week we'll be super busy and I'm sure by Friday the boys will never want to go to church again. Pray for us when we come to mind!
Other then that not to much going on in south Texas. The sun is finally peeking out from the grey skies so that makes me happy. Hope it's sunny where you are too! Jesus loves you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's sunny here!! Oh how I miss you.

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

How did your run go today? Jody and I did a "mini triathlon" in our workout today. We swam about 1/3 mile, biked an hour and then ran 30 min (not sure about the mileage yet) and while we were doing it we thought about you running your half-marathon at the same time! Hope it went well!

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Btw, that is so great that you have a running partner!