Well we've survived another day of VBS! :) Actually we've done more then survived. We've enjoyed. Thanks for all the prayers! They have been felt and they are helping. When we got home today the boys were playing in the kitchen while I got lunch, they love to get out my metal bowls and bang them around. They were so cute cause they were putting them over their faces at the same time...course they wouldn't do it so I could get a picture but you get the general idea! :) Hope you all are having a good Tuesday as well. Jesus loves you.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad it went well! I'll continue to pray!
Glad it was enjoyable!!! Hope that continues. Love the last picture - he looks so excited!! And of course the bowl over face and ears is also quite funny. ;o)
happy it went well for you....so cute that they match!
How fun! And we spend money for toys why?? This morning Emmalee was playing with a cardboard box. I am glad VBS Is going well for you. Love you miss you.
Post a Comment