Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas card rejects





We're having a fairly "normal" day here in South Texas... getting the cleaning done, doing some Christmas baking, holding a fussy Caleb on my lap while tryib to type...he'd be so much happier if he would nap! So anyway thought I'd put up the pictures we didn't use for our cards. Some turned out a little cuter then the one we picked, but they were a bit blurry. Oh well at least we got them done and they'll be on their way as soon as we're done addressing them!

6 comments:

jodes said...

LOL!! i love the second picture!!

jody

Anonymous said...

Yep Yep that second on is the best you should have used that one for your christmas card. Oh you are suppoused to mail your christmas cards? That is for people who aren't scared of the post office or something. Love you LOTS

jodes said...

scared of the post office.... is this an inside joke? it must be.

. said...

I agree, the second one is the winner!!

Anonymous said...

It's not really an inside joke. I just hate going to the post office. So I still have the Congratulations you had a baby gift to Michelle hanging on the door knob. So now I do have to get the Christmas gifts out and go buy some stamps so I can mail my Christmas cards it's ashame since I have had my Christmas cards ready to go since Thanksgiving.

. said...

Hey Bethany you can order stamps online and have them sent to your house for only $1.. and they will pick up packages too.. I'm not scared of the post office.. but it is the worst trying to go there.. I think I got my baby gift from Michelle before her's got mailed out.. and Caleb is 2 months older! (I'm terrible!!) I just got my Christmas gift (Thank you Michelle) and hers still hasn't gone out! I should try the package pickup myself I guess!!