




I snapped a couple of pictures of the boys playing with their toys the other day. Kaden, as you can tell, has found a way to mix his two loves, Superman and Thomas the train. We put the Superman outfit on at least once a day, I just love watching him in it. He acts so macho and strong! He's always rescuing me. My hero! And this is Caleb's first time in the exerscaucer...cause I needed one more baby thing to take up space in the house! :) But he was getting bored with some of his other toys, so this adds some variety to his life. He really likes the giraffe!
And update on me, I went back to the doctor and the test results are inconclusive. Basically, one says yes there's something and the other said no so they cancelled each other out. So now they are referring me to a stomach specialist (probably in San Antonio) but not until after the holidays. Praise the Lord, I haven't been sick in over a week...so maybe it's going away. So the plan is not to go to another doctor unless I get sick again in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for all your prayers!
We are leaving for vacation on the 19th and will be without computer access for nearly the whole time ( we get back on the 29th). I know it will be devestaing not to hear from me for so long, but I promise to write when I get back! :)
2 comments:
Aww I will miss you. Call me before you leave, or while on your way. Love you LOTS.
Have a WONDERFUL time on your vacation!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return.
I'll try not to miss you too much ;o)
Post a Comment