



Well, not to much exciting to write about today...except it's FRIDAY! Yeah! Not much planned for tomorrow but Sunday is Kaden's 3rd Birthday...yes, I said the same thing yesterday...I'm still really excited! :)
I snapped a couple of pictures of Caleb learning to sit up in his boppy pillow...he'll be four months old tomorrow! Not showing much interest in rolling yet, but I'm enjoying the imoble stage!
As for the doctor visit...eight viles of blood later I just have to wait a couple of weeks for some results...So we'll see.
Have a great Friday night!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday KADEN. Please don't be surprised that I never mailed his present. Ok new Tradition we just put everything into a box once a year and mail it. LOL. Calab is so Matt JR. Wow he couldn't deny him if he wanted to. Love you and let me know how the party goes.
Post a Comment