Thursday, December 07, 2006
Just to chat
Just wanted to write and say hello to everyone. I was sick again yesterday (still no news on test results) so I feel a day behind on everything! I hate that feeling! And since you all know how type A I am I'm sure you can appreciate my frustration! :) Matt is leaving as well this weekend for a cross country trip, but the boys and I have plans to keep us busy. It's funny how sad I get over him going away for three days when he used to go for three months! I guess that's a good sign though! As I type, I have a four month old trying to type with me, he's also into trying to drink out of my cup and eat my food...but I'm not willing to start solids quite yet...maybe after Christmas vacation...ok Caleb pushed a button that made the underlining come on...and I don't know how to get it off... so bear with me! :) But lest you think that I'm straving my child we had our four month check up today. Caleb is average for weight, weighing in at 15lbs 2oz but is in the 95% for his height! He's already 27 ins long. Must get it from my brothers! Speaking of brothers...It's almost time to go wake Caleb's brother up from his nap...so he'll go to bed later...don't you love the way mothers thinks...wake them up so they'll sleep! :) Hope everyone's having a good day. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are to fun. I liked Caleb's doing on the blog to cute. I can't wait until our chat this weekend. I also do know how type A you are I believe Matt and I talked about it once :) So does that mean there was no mopping yesterday? That's sad that I know what you do each day HUH? I hope you feel better keep me posted with those test results. Love You LOTS.
Wow, Brody just weighs 1 pound less than Caleb, and he is 2 months younger!! So either that means my kid is really healthy too, or going on obese! (He was above the 95% for weight!) I think he is just trying to stay warm for the winter!! What kind of sick have you been? Maybe you're pregnant... don't you love it whenever you are sick (any woman for that matter) the first thing people think is that you are pregnant!
Post a Comment