Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of School Pictures

Best buds and brothers before school
Picture in front of the house...excited and ready to go

Picture in front of the school
walking into class for the first time
Kensington just wondering what in the world is going on
Sitting at his desk
One last picture with mommy before saying goodbye

Thanks everyone for your sweet support over our decision to put Kaden into the Christian school. It has really meant a lot. He did great today...like an old pro. Just went in and sat down and started drawing away on a paper entitled "what I want to lean in kindergarten" Kaden drew a picture of a man digging with a shovel and said, " I want to learn about archeaology!" Hmmm...maybe next year :). I did shed some tears, but am so proud of the boy he is becoming. I really missed him today, and realized that I won 't be the only one missing him, but Sweet Caleb has lost his playmate during the day. :( On the plus side, we started him on some pre-school today and he loved it. He was so proud to show his daddy his school books today.
Well, tomorrow is another day of school so I best get to bed so we can be up and ready for it. Thanks again! Jesus loves you.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Aww he looks so cute in his uniform! Reygann went throught he same thing when Kylie started school, we did some school work and we played with stuff that we don't always get to play with like paint and playdough. When Reygann goes to school this year Brody will be alone... but I am going to be watching a teacher/friends kids so Brody will have one of his buddies here with him.

Julie said...

How many days a week does he go to school?

The Aquinos said...

Yay Kaden! Congrats on your first day of school. It is so awesome to see him grow :)
The time is going by so fast!

Rob and Carrie said...

So cute! He looks so grown up. I'm already imagining how I'll be feeling on that day. I guess we have a few years to prepare for that. Rob makes fun of me because I get so sad thinking about Mack leaving for college :) Sorry my last post said "family", but I guess I was signed into my mom's account for our family blog. Anyway, love the pics!