Sunday, August 23, 2009

At an end

Yes, the water is VERY cold...but still fun
Beautiful girl on Carmel Beach
Matt and Krysta and Rachel in San Francisco
Going for a spin with Krysta on the bumper cars
Happy Girls
I just love this picture! :) we got to go on a ride all by ourselves and the best part was getting to wait in line together!
Corn Dogs and popcorn at the Monterey County Fair...makes for a very nutritious dinner!
With Melissa and Greg on the beach in Santa Cruz for a concert.
Hanging out on the beach at the Patty Smyth concert...don't worry I'd never heard of her either! :) She's from the 80's but still fun to rock out to. :)
A great personality shot...Happy Rachel, Crazy Caleb, and a bit unsure Kaden
Enjoying God's creation
"Hanging out" in a tree at Jack's Peak
I think our summer fun is coming to an end. :( As I write, Matt is hard at work on a paper, the kids are fast asleep, and I am planning the routine of the week out. We had a blast these last two weeks getting to show off our piece of California to Krysta and Rachel and getting to show Krysta and Rachel off to California! What an awesome blessing to have such wonderful girls in our lives. Every ounce of love we pour into them they pour back out to us and our kiddos! I tried to pick just a few pictures as we have literally hundreds from the last two weeks! It'll be interesting to see how this week goes as we settle into "normal". Hope your week is blessed! :)

1 comment:

Rob and Carrie said...

Looks like so much fun! I think Kenzie looks so much like you in that bottom picture, Michelle. So cute!