I don't really have the words I need to describe what it was like watching Kaden being baptized. My heart is overwhelmed with joy. What a precious gift to watch your son choose to stand up and declare to the world that he believes that Jesus died to be his Saviour. I am so proud of him and just pray that he will continue to choose to live his life in honor and obedience to God. I am in awe at this little boy and how quickly he is maturing into all that God has created him to be.
It was a precious moment when as Kaden stepped into the water the worship leader began to sing Amazing Grace. This is Kaden's favorite song and this unplanned blessing was like God's smile over Him. Thank you Lord for all you do and have done for us. Help us to raise Kaden to be a man after your own heart.
3 comments:
Oh Michelle!! I'm so excited for you and Matt! You have a great little guy there. Congrats! :-)
i love those pictures. And the part about them singing his favorite song... gave me chills!! You must be so proud of him.
so happy and sad to see! he is such a big boy!!! so excited for him =]
Post a Comment