So hard to believe that Kensington is already four months old! She is amazing. What a joy and blessing. I still get excited to wake up every day and see her! Even at 5 a.m. this morning when she was eating so loudly that she woke her daddy up! She has an AMAZING smile and the most fascinating eyes...but man it is hard to make her laugh. She doesn't give up giggles very easily. :) She is also the best sleeper I've ever had. She's asleep by 8:30 pm. I wake her up to feed her around 5:30 and then she falls back to sleep until 9 a.m. and goes down for a morning nap like an hour later! Crazy! But I love it. When she's awake she's happy such a sweet addition to our lives.
I like:
Sucking my thumb (just started this in the last week)
Grabbing and chewing on my toys
My bath time with daddy
Talking with mommy
Smiling at Kaden
Playing patty cake
Being held
Giving big open mouth slobber kisses!
I don't like:
Being hungry
Being wet
Being tired
Caleb in my face :)
Being away from mommy
Firsts:
Laugh
Air plane trip (four air planes to be exact)
First time to Texas
First time to meet Uncle J and Aunt Tracy and girls and Uncle Chris
First time to sweat (it was very HOT in Texas)
First time in a swimming pool
Grabbing toys
Sucking thumb
First concert (Spirit West Coast)
5 comments:
I can't believe how big she is!! And how much she looks like her brother, wow! Such a cutie!
(I'm loving the pillow on your bed too!)
Kensie, you are one adorable little girl! What a smile. And what a sleeper!
She is adorable!!!!
I can't believe how time flies. She looks so happy! :) She's a beautiful little girl!
O my goodness, she is just so cute. Love all the pictures. :)
Post a Comment