Saturday, February 21, 2009

T-Ball!!!

My little man all grown up and ready for baseball!
"Home run!"
He's got his game face on. 

Well, we're getting Kaden all signed up for t-ball this year. He's got his sports physical next week and then we should be all ready. Try-outs...excuse me "skill assessment" isn't until the beginning of April and then he should find out what team he's on (our neighbor is coaching and is requesting Kaden for his team) and then practice and games start! I'm so excited. This is bringing back painful memories of my own childhood ( I was NOT good at organized sports) and precious memories of watching my little brothers play t-ball...Chris for the love of the game and Jeremy for the free hot dog at the end :) But those are stories for another day! :)
  Matt took Kaden out shopping today to get him all ready! I'm so proud of him and just can't believe my baby is old enough for baseball! *Sigh* where does the time go! 

3 comments:

jodes said...

Wow, he's going to have so much fun!! Here's hoping he doesn't have your 'organized sport athletic skill'... or lack thereof. ;o) I remember way back when going to David Laughlin's t-ball game!! How crazy is that!? I also remember it was the first time I ever tried Lemon Heads....don't remember the game much, but i do remember the candy. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Sweet...I am so happy he's going to play baseball. He looks so cute in his clothes with his glove. Wish I was closer sometimes so I could take him out and play catch. Love you all.

Mom of Many said...

He is just too cute! I love watching our kids in sports. Just have too many now to get the schedule right. ; ) Enjoy the time while it lasts.