Monday, February 09, 2009
And the winner is...
Matt...surprise, surprise! But Kaden and I deserve mega bonus points for having much better attitudes about losing at Monopoly. Needless to say, Kaden and I are done playing that game for a while! Actually, I quit when things were looking desperate and under the excuse that I need to get cleaning done...which I did because my parents are coming tomorrow!!! Yippee!!! WooHoo!!! So excited! It's been a LONG 6 months and I'm so excited to get to hold them close tomorrow. Oh, and the boys and Matt are excited too! :) I'm sure we'll have pictures to post over the next couple of days. Hope everyone has a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry bout the loss - sounds like ur handling it well though. ;o) That's awesome that your folks are coming!! Has it really been 6 months!? wow. Have an amazing time with them ~ i know you will.
I thought that I saw your Dad's facebook page say he was going to be with his grandsons! Enjoy the sweet time with them. And give them a hello and a hug from me. ; )
Oh yea I am so excited you get to see your parents, I am know the feeling of just wanting them around! Enjoy that precious time and tell them hello for me!
Have a great time with your parents!
Post a Comment