So...Matt and I started a game of Monopoly on Saturday just for the fun of it...although fun is probably not a good word for it since, I confess, I am a poor loser and since I almost always lose it's never a pleasant experience...However,
Kaden for the most part enjoyed rolling the dice for me and laughing with me whenever Daddy landed in jail.
Unfortunately, it did prove quite stressful for him as well, since he is not a good loser either...must run in the family. We decided to try and play one more time allowing
Kaden to play as his own thingy and
Kaden and I
pinky swearing to have better attitudes. But suddenly,
Kaden got very upset and started to cry...
We asked him what was wrong and he said, "what if the police men come and get me for playing the game!?"
"Kaden, why would the police men come get you?"
" Because it says on the box that I have to be 8 before I can play!" :)
3 comments:
Oh, we got a good laugh out of that one! So cute.
Oh that is hilarious!!!!!!!! Ha! Poor guy!
AAHHH!!!!! i love how their little minds work!!
Post a Comment