Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gymnastics

Getting ready to do a back flip
Jumping into the pit!
Climbing out of the pit
Practice on the bars
Climbing the rope for the first time

While my parents were here we got to stay and watch Kaden during gymnastics. Dad remembered to bring his camera (since I ALWAYS forget) so we finally got some pictures of Kaden doing his thing. He and Caleb both LOVE gymnastics and are really learning some great techniques. I'm just so excited for everything that they learn to do, since I still can't do a cartwheel! :) 
  We didn't get any pictures of Caleb since dad hadn't bought his new camera yet, but I'll TRY to remember next week as it'll be Caleb's first time with out Mommy! :( I'm so sad to give up the mommy and me class but figure it's better to do it know then wait until the baby comes...so my little man is growing on up *sigh*. 
  Hope everyone has a good start to their week...oh wait it's Wednesday...hope everyone has a good mid-week! :) Jesus loves you

No comments: