Monday afternoon the Van Hook boys and I went to the pumpkin patch for some good fall fun! The boys were so happy to run through the corn maze and get to pick out their very own pumpkins! Life is so much fun when you get to live it through the eyes and excitement of your children! Thank you Lord, for your grace and mercy and Your good gifts each day that we so often take for granted! Happy Fall everyone!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great way to spend the afternoon! Nothing beats a good corn maize! The pictures are great, but I have to say one thing.... how odd to be picking pumpkins while in shorts! LOL!!
You guys look like you're having so much fun in California! Rob and I decided that after GF and Del Rio, you deserve to live it up. Not that they aren't great places, but you know :)
Thanks for all the blog comments! I get a kick out of seeing Rob holding the baby, too!
That is what I was going to say Jody! I wasn't even sure you guys picked pumpkins. I was even more surprised to see that there was corn in CA! I've never been in a corn maze but I keep wanting to.. I love the picts, thanks for remembering to bring your camera!
Post a Comment