Monday, October 20, 2008
April 27, 2009
We wanted to let everyone know that God has chosen to bless us again and we are expecting another little one. We are 13 weeks along and thankful for God's hand over this little life. We've been in the ER twice (in our 12th week) with unexplained bleeding, but after 3 ultrasounds and consulting with our OB, everything looks good. The baby is healthy, beautiful, and kicking around and as far as He can tell there's no explination for the bleeding...we're calling it God's miracle. Our due date is April 27th...which seems very, very far away! :) Thanks for your prayers and rejoicing with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congratulations!! SO happy that everything looks good with that little one. I'm sure it must be a girl :)
Michelle what wonderful news!!! I've been dying for you to make the announcement ;o) Mom accidentally spilled the beans the other week. I'm SO EXCITED for you and Matt! I'll be keeping you in my prayers.
Hooray!!! We're so excited for you guys! Congrats! We will be praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy!
Thanks so much you guys! We got pregnant only a month after losing our other baby so I feel like I've been pregnant since April and I'm only 3 months along! So by the time the baby comes it'll feel like being pregnant for a year! Poor Matt I'm so hormonal and grumpy! :)
Congrats!!! I will be praying that everything will continue to go well.
Congrats Michelle! That is AMAZING news!! I am so excited for you guys!
I am so thankful to hear that everything is ok. Please keep us udated with any prayer requests that you need. I am here for you.
Wanted to also let you know that Chris told me about baby Riley being born early and that Traci (?) signed custody over to Jeremy already. How is he doing with all of this?
And check out my update on my blog... Cali died yesterday! We had to put her down. One of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I am still crying over it.
I could really use a run with you!!! To talk, to cry, to pray...
Congratulations Michelle!!! This is truly wonderful news! I can't wait to hear about your progress in the coming weeks and months!
That's wonderful! I will pray that all continues to go well.
Post a Comment