Friday, October 10, 2008

More from the beach

view of the bay...and some random people :)
Caleb sitting up right in the sand. 
Caleb after he face planted himself in the sand...he didn't cry but he wasn't to thrilled at the crunching sand between his teeth! :)
Kaden burying himself in the sand
Kaden's sandcastle masterpiece


We spent some time last Sunday on the beach so Matt could get some studying done...I know, I know what a sacrifice! This beach should look familiar to Julie, Brooke, and Bethany since this is where we always went in Marina...but then again maybe all beaches look the same! :)
  Not a whole lot to report this week. We had my former youth pastor and his family over for dinner last night which was so much fun. I love being able to look back and see how far God has brought me! :) 
  We have friends driving up to stay with us over the weekend so that will be a lot of fun. I'm sure we'll hit the aquarium again and chances are I'll remember my camera this time! :) Hope you all have a good weekend as well.
  Jesus loves you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute. I especially enjoyed the one of the random people...what a lovely looking family! Love you all.
**Linda

jodes said...

Wow, what a good wife you are! Going to the beach with the kids... such a giving person. ;o) I can feel for Caleb, I can almost feel the grit of sand in my teeth - not fun. You need to take lessons from Julie and keep your camera attached to you. I think hers is now a permanent fixture on her body.