Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Update

Thanks for all the prayers yesterday. The trip itself went really well. Jeremy was awesome. I don't know how it would've all got done without him. So thanks J if you ever read this. The boys did great, we had our moments, but all in all they were real troopers...and it helped that they both had gift cards to Toys R Us...that made the day fun for them! The doctor well...lets just say it went as expected. He was in and out and didn't have a lot of new information for me. Basically, stay on the medication for another four months, cut back if I want to, and we'll reevaluate in October. That has to be my last visit cause my referral will run out with that visit. So for that I'm releaved. I'll do this one more time and hopefully by then the Lord will just bring healing. Things are improving though so that is a praise.
The shopping was a lot of fun though. And of course we got Starbucks and I went into Target but only to use the bathroom...but hey I got to go in! :) Thanks again for all the prayers. Jesus loves you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that things went well.