Just wanted to update everyone on the weekend happennigs. This was a nice slow weekend which I'm so thankful for since the next several weeks/months promise to be busy. Saturday Matt took me out to a new Italian resteraunt in town and then out to see a movie. Just fun to be together...and childless for a bit. Sunday was church, a quiet afternoon, and then the church had a picnic at the pool in town (hence the pool pictures). What we don't have a picture of is Kaden who we know affectionately call the "noodle pirate". He would wait for kids to drop their noodles and then would kind of sneak them away. By the end of then night he literally had like eight noodles wrapped around his little body! In his defense, he would share if he was asked but he did look really funny holding all those noodles! Caleb on the other hand completely immersed himself in the water for the .1 second that I looked away...maybe we need to tie some noodles to his body!
The other pictures are pictures that we try to take every year in the tree in front of mom and dad's house. It's kind of become tradition...also tradition is to have unhappy, screaming,pouty participants. My kids were happy to oblige this year. Kaden kept screaming the sun was in his eyes until we finally got him to understand he was in the shade...but he was still unhappy because he could see the sun shining in the street...whatever... we got the pictures! I put them all up cause I love how everyones expressions change in each picture.
Also on the exciting news front. I regesterd for the marathon today...which is non-refundable so I guess there is no backing out now! I'm so excited. I also got the hotel room booked so that is one less thing to have to worry over. Not that I should worry in the first place cause I know that God has it all in His mighty hands. So I'm very pumped over this.
In the not so exciting news front, I have to go to San Antonio for another doctors appointmet tomorrow. I would appreciate your prayers. It's me, Jeremy, and the boys. I'm so thankful Jeremy is going...wasn't sure how I was going to do it by myself. On the plus side there will be shopping and Starbucks to compensate for the doctors visit! :) Thanks for your prayers and I'll let you know how it goes.
I just hope you all know how much Jesus loves you. Have an awesome day.
4 comments:
Good luck tomorrow at the doctors! You have tons of people praying for ya!
CONGRATS ON SIGNING UP!! Sometimes that can be the hardest part! I'm so excited for you.
So...Uh... is that a tattoo on your leg??
Looks Like fun in the sun and with pictures, you make me laugh. I love the bathing suit showing off your tattoo how fun for you :) I love you and I miss you so very much.
yeah...the tatoo...it's on my hip...that was a hey I'm 18 and my parents aren't here, look at me I'm cool! :) Yeah so not cool, oh well...now I get to explain to Kaden why mommy has a permenan sticker...he just pats me and says it's ok you just made a mistake!
LOL! How cute. :o)
Post a Comment