Tuesday, July 03, 2007

11 months old!





























Wow, I can't beieve Caleb will be one year old in just a month! :) How time flies by. He is fully a toddler now. He can stand up by himself in the middle of the room and just take off walking, and he loves to walk around carrying things...usually things way to big and awkward for him to make it very far! :) He gets really frustrated when he falls down, but he's showing signs of greast perseverence cause he always gets back up. His favorite "game" is take things out of a container or object and then put things back away...things being toys, clothes, rocks, magnets, food, basically anything he plays with. His favorite toys are these two Little People pigs that we have. For some reason he loves to carry those around! Lets see what else, oh today in the grocery store I was letting him toddle around and he found a picture of a dog on the side of a box of doggie treats and started barking at it! I was pretty impressed with that! My kid can speak dog! :) I'm excited to see what changes the next month will bring as he comes more and more into his own.
Lets see the pictures are...Caleb sitting in his brothers puke bucket. Kaden got real sick right before I left for my trip and Caleb wanted nothing more in the whole world then to play with Kaden's bucket, so I finally washed it out and let him carry it around and sit in it...sometimes it's just easier to let them have what they want! :) And then today, I snapped some pictures of him cuddeling with me...he's been a little bit more loveable since I got home. And then tonight we let the boys play in the sprinkler for a bit. They had so much fun until they got cold!
In two days were leaving for camping over the weekend so I'm sure we'll have lots more pictures to put up soon. The fun never ends around here! :) Until next time, have a great 4th of July week! Jesus loves you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY for Caleb 11 months wow! I love the pictures of him in the puke bucket we have tons of those that have never been used would you like me to mail you one LOL. Love you