Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Car Ride


Well this weekend we took a six hour car ride to Lubbock to visit our dear friends and their babies. It was so much fun ...but a lot of work with little ones. Just thought I'd share this picture of the boys sacked out in the back seat! They did awesome for it being such a long car ride...it's making me consider longer drives vs. airplan trips...we'll see. Hope you all had a great weekend too. Matt's mom and Lance fly in tomorrow so it may be a day or two until I get back on here. See you later! Jesus loves you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture ever! I am glad that you had a great trip and you should put that new car policy into effect and drive on up :) Have fun with the In-Laws. Love you.