A look at our daily life...as we go through the ups and downs, joy and sorrow, diapers, feedings, tantrums, fits of laughter, work, and play...and all for the glory of Christ Jesus
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Fun with toys
Just a few pictures that Matt took when he was playing with Caleb the other day. Too cute! I guess this is what happens when Daddy gets bored watching the boys! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Don't you have a picture similar to this of Kaden? Seems like I have seen something like this before. Nothing more sweet then Daddy time with a child. I love you and loved talking with you today.
1 comment:
Don't you have a picture similar to this of Kaden? Seems like I have seen something like this before. Nothing more sweet then Daddy time with a child. I love you and loved talking with you today.
Post a Comment