We had a great fun filled weekend with lots of dress up opportunities. Wednesday was International night at AWANA so the boys went as an Israeli and a Russian. I just loved that they got so into it. Kaden was so proud to be where Jesus was from and Caleb was so adorable in his hat. When we got home after club, he burst through the door, stripped off his costume and said, "Look I'm still Caleb!" :)
Saturday was Kaden's last Soccer game! WooHoo! :) He did great but I think we're all looking forward to the break in our schedule. Kensie got to model her pink fuzzy hat at the game to ward of the morning fog. And the hat doubled as part of her butterfly outfit at the Harvest Festival. Kaden's school put on a Harvest Festival Saturday night. I was in charge of the K/1st grade booth. We called it the Pumpkin Toss which was just a fancy name for Bozo Buckets...which no one knew who Bozo was...they all just looked at me with very strange expressions. They OBVIOUSLY didn't grow up near Chicago! Anyways, it was a fun chaotic 3 hours but still a good way to spend the evening. This was the best family picture we got. I wish we'd gotten a better one of Kensington all dressed up...but not getting one will just give me an excuse to dress her up in her wings and tutu again! :)
So glad it's November and starting to look forward to the Holidays. Thank you Lord for your blessings each day.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a fun-filled weekend! I remember the harvest parties at Del Rio Bible. Good times. :)
So many opportunities to dress up! How fun.
Post a Comment