Kensington turned 7 months old yesterday! At the risk of sounding redundent, I can't believe how fast it's gone! She is a beauty and we fall more in love with her and her warm personality every day. Nothing brightens up the room like a Kensie smile. She is weighing in at 15 lbs and .o5 oz. she's our smallest baby but she's still got the Van Hook rolls. :)
I Like:
To Eat!
I LOVE cheerios!
I love all my veggies but green beans
I LOVE to suck my thumb
To touch hair...I think this may be an issue as we grow older since she likes to reach out and touch anyones hair...not a real respecter of personal space!
To feel things (she's very tactile)
Bath time with Daddy
To sit by myself and pull all my toys out of my basket
To help mommy do the laundry by pulling all the clothes out of the basket...and sucking on them.
Swing at the park
Talk with mommy
I love Kaden and Caleb (Caleb gets her to laugh just by making silly faces)
I Don't Like:
Being tired
Being Hungry
Being ignored
Being without Mommy
Bananas (who doesn't like bananas!)
Falling over
Being on my tummy to long
Firsts:
Sitting all by myself
Saying "da da da da"
Staring in my first pirate movie
No comments:
Post a Comment